Click en ENTRADAS ANTIGUAS.
Below, more information.

If you click on the picture you will find all information that you need to learn English

If you click on the picture you  will find all information that you need to learn English
Practica listenings, readings, speaking, writing, grammar, vocabulary and more....

martes, 4 de enero de 2011

SPEAKING EXAM. SHOPPING

SHOPPING
Useful language


Do you like shopping?
Yes, I do.

No, I don't.
How often do you go shopping for food?
I go shopping once a month/once a week/everyday.
I don't go shopping for food. My......... does that.
Do you like to look for bargains?
Yes, I do. I..............
No, not really.
Do you like to buy brand name goods?
Yes, sometimes.
When it comes to ...........yes, but ..............no.
Do you have a favourite shop?
Yes, I do. My favourite shop is..............
No, but I like.................
Where the best place to shop?
I would say the best place to shop is..............
How do you prefer to pay for goods?
I prefer to pay by...................
Have you ever been shopping overseas? How was it?
Yes, I have. I once went shopping in.......... it was.............
No, I haven't but I'd like to go to.............to shop.
Who do you usually go shopping with?
I usually go shopping with............
I sometimes go shopping with..........but I usually go shopping with...........
Do you like to shop in the sales?
Yes, I do.
No, I don't because............


WEATHER
Useful language

How's the weather today?
It's.............
How has the weather been recently?

It's been..............
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

I prefer.............weather.
It depends on .................
What country has the best weather, do you think?

I reckon it would have to be............
It could be............but then again it could be..............
What country has the worst weather, do you think?

I think it's probably.............
I think..................
What's the worst weather you have ever experienced?

The worst weather I have ever experienced was.............
I haven't really experienced any bad weather.
What do you like to do on rainy days?

On rainy days I like to...............
When it rains, I usually...............
What do you like to do on sunny days?

On sunny days, I like to...........
When it's sunny I usually........and sometimes I.............
Do you think the weather is changing due to global warming?

Yes, I do. I think...............
Maybe, But I'm not really sure.
It could well be.

TRAVEL

Do you enjoy eating out?
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.
When was the last time you ate out?

The last time I went out was...................
I haven't eaten out for a long time.
Do you have a favourite restaurant?

Yes, I do. It's.................
No, not really but i often go to.................
Who do you eat out with the most?

I usually eat out with...........
What's the most important thing when choosing a restaurant?

I thinks it's........................
Have you ever had a bad experience in a restaurant?

Yes, I have. Once........................
No, almost every restaurant i have been to has been good.
What's your favourite cuisine?

My favourite cuisine is......................
Do you like to try new things?

Yes, I do.
No, I don't.
What countries food is the most delicious, do you think?

I think it has to be...................
Maybe it's............or it could be.................
Are restaurants over priced?

I think so, however....................
Yes, in some cases, however.....................

LIFE

Useful Language

What's been the high point of your life so far?

I would say the high point of my life so far would have to be.........
I guess it would have to be..............
Do you have any regrets?
No, I guess not.
Yes, I few. I regret.............
If you could go back to one moment in your life, what would it be?
If I could go back to one moment in my life, it would be..........
Not really sure but I suppose I might............
What do think is the secret to a happy life?
I reckon the secret to a happy life is..........
I'm not really sure but I guess it's.................
Do you fear growing old?
Yes. I suppose I do.
No, not really because..........
What plans do you have for the future?
Next year I'm planning to...........
I don't really have any plans but I'd like to.......
Perhaps I will...............
If tomorrow was your last day, what would you do?
If tomorrow was my last day, I would............
I've never really thought about it but I think I would...........
What's the most important thing in your life?
I would have to say the most important thing in my life is..........
I guess it's..........
Do you work to play or play to work?
That's an interesting questions, I guess I...........
Well, I..............
MUSIC
Useful language

What's your favourite kind of music?
My favourite kind of music is...............
Do you play any musical instruments?
Yes, I play the............
No, but I'd like to learn to play the..............
No, I don't.
Do you have a favourite composer?
Yes, I do. My favourite composer is..........
No, I don't but sometimes I listen to...........
Have you ever been to see a live concert?
Yes, I have. I have seen ...............live. It was...........
No, I haven't but I'd like to see............live.
Did you learn to play an instrument when you were in school?
Yes, I did. I learnt to play the.............
No, I didn't but I wanted to learn the...............
How does music make you feel?
It depends on the kind of music. For example...........
.............music makes me feel.............
Do you consider music to be a kind of art?
Yes, I do. I think...............
No, I don't because.............
That could be said, however...............
Do you listen to any foreign music?
Yes, I do. I like.........
No, but.............
Do you own a Mp3 player?
Yes, I do. I have a..............
No, I don't.
What's the future for music?
I think music in the future will be............
I reckon music will be very different in the future. It will be...........

  
FUTURE


What are your plans for the future?

To be honest, I haven't really thought about it.
In the future, I would like to................and perhaps.......
Useful language
In the future I think the world will be ...............
Perhaps in a 100 years.............or maybe.............
Do you think we will ever be able to travel into the future?

Yes, I think so.
I don't really know.
Perhaps.
How do you think your looks will have changed in the future?

I will probably look...........
Maybe I will be............
How different will your lifestyle be in the future?
I guess in the future I will be more...........
I guess in the future I will be less............
How would you like the world to have changed in the future?

I would like to see..............in the future.
I hope that.................in the future.
How will your character change in the future?

I think in the future I will be............
I will not have changed in the future.
Do you think the world will be a better place in the future?

I really hope so, however I think..............
Maybe, maybe not because................
How will language change in the future, do you think?

I think everyone will speak..........
Maybe ................will no longer be used.
INTERVIEW
Useful language



What company do you work for?
I currently work for...............
What are your responsibilities?

My responsibilities are..........,..........and...................
What major problems have you faced? How did you handle them?

One of the biggest problems I faced was............
I handled this by........
What was most rewarding?

The most rewarding part of my job is.............
I find...............very rewarding.
What was least rewarding?

The least rewarding part of my job is..........
To be honest I find everything part of my job rewarding.
What has been your biggest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment has been to...........
Why are you leaving your job?

I have decided to leave my current position because............
What is your greatest weakness?

My greatest weakness is probably.................
To be honest I don't think I have any weaknesses.
Describe your typical work week.

My typical work week starts with.........and then........after that.....
How many hours do you normally work?

I usually work for...........hours a week.
Recently I have been working........hours a week.
How do you handle stress and pressure?

I would have to say that I handles stress and pressure...........
I am very good at handling stress and pressure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

This blog is not belong to AAEOIL. This only publishes information about it

Entradas populares

RECIPES

RECIPES
Click on the picture

FISH AND CHIPS RECIPE

PANCAKES RECIPE

CHAPLIN'S MOVIES

CHAPLIN'S MOVIES
CLICK ON THE PICTURE
Sources where we have find the educational material and movies which are being published in this blog: peliculasid, peliculashd, tucinecom, gnula, peliculas-flv, conecta 2, smotri, mirafriends, seriesyonkis, tv.blinks, esl-lounge, NEF, breakingnews, 5minutenglish, agendaweb, series911, Gnula, danko, teleepisodes, BBC, a4esl, seriales.us.....

MEMENTO DE BUENA FÉ Y COLABORACIÓN CON LAS FUENTES DEL MATERIAL DEL BLOG

El material didáctico y las peliculas contenidas en este blog, tienen el objetivo de ser una herramienta más, para favorecer el aprendizaje de idiomas, y no con ánimo de lucro. Los estudiantes utilizan nuestro blog para estudiar las destrezas que tienen que superar en los exámenes.
Este blog no es responsable del contenido de los enlaces externos para ver series, peliculas, etc. Thanks VK.

Este blog no comercializa ni se lucra de ninguna forma del material publicado en el mismo, cuyas fuentes en su mayoría, es la propia red. Nosotros no publicamos banners ni ningún tipo de publicidad.

En caso de reclamaciones por parte de las fuentes de dicho material, procederemos a eliminarlo de nuestro de blog, de inmediato, ya que nuestra intención ha sido de buena fé, y en ningún momento nos hemos lucrado del material de otros.

VERY IMPORTANT

This blog has been created by a student in a personal way with the aim of sharing the information in it with the rest of the students, therefore the E.O.I.of Lorca has no responsability for the comments or any information contained in this blog.
Thanks to those people who, without partipatining in the contents of the blog, have written giving us their support.
Through this blog we want to thank the teachers for their e-mails of support and good advice which helped us to improve the eoistudents' stuff.
As students we commit grammatical errors when we write our comments which we continue trying to correct.
Thanks also to the many students who have visited the blog and have written telling us how much effort that we have made to make the contents helpful to those who are learning English and they encourage us to continue with this proyect.
The educational material comes from approved sources dedicated to the learning of English. Most of it do not own.
If there are any errors it is because those sources already contain them and not as a result of the work of the creators of the blog, even the books we always use in class contain some errors.