Click en ENTRADAS ANTIGUAS.
Below, more information.

If you click on the picture you will find all information that you need to learn English

If you click on the picture you  will find all information that you need to learn English
Practica listenings, readings, speaking, writing, grammar, vocabulary and more....

martes, 4 de enero de 2011

SPEAKING EXAM. MONEY

MONEY

Useful Language

What do you think about the current economical climate?
To be honest, I don't really know much about it.
Well, It's........
From what I've seen in the media I'd have to say.........

Do you have any stocks or shares?
Yes, I do. I have..........
No, but if I were to buy some I would..........
No, I don't.

Where's the safest place for your money?

The safest place for my money is..........
I would have to say the safest place for my money is..........

Are you good at saving money?

I guess I'm not but..........
Yes, I am. I always...............
Yes and no. .............

How important is money to you?

I would have to say money is...................to me because............
Money is................

Would you say you are tight?

I wouldn't say so but my friends would probably say I am.
Yes because............

Are you generous with your money?

Yes, I am. I often............
I don't really think so because........

Do you think in the future we will live in a cashless society?

I think that in the future we will...............
If you ask me then in the future we will............

If you won the lottery, what would you buy?

If I won the lottery, I would buy..............

Do you think money can make you happy?

Yes, I do, however............
No, I don't. I think that money...............

LIVING ABROAD

Do you live abroad or have you ever lived abroad?

Yes, I do. I was born in.............but now I live in............
No, I don't but I'd like to live in................

Are you planning to move overseas?

Yes, I am planning to move to...........
No, I am not but I would like to move to..............

What do you think you would miss if you lived overseas?

I think I would miss.............
I don't think I would miss anything.

What do think is the most exciting thing about living in a foreign country?

I think the most exciting thing about living in a foreign country would be............

Where in the world do you think would be the best place to live?

I think .............would be the best place to live because............

Where in the world do you think would be the worst place to live?

I think............would be the worst place to live because..........

Do you have any friends that live in a foreign country?

Yes, I do. One of my friends lives in..........
No, I don't but one of my friends is thinking about moving to..........

What's the longest time you have spent in a foreign country?

The longest time I have ever spent in a foreign country is.................

Do you think people will move overseas more or less in the future?

I believe more people will move overseas in the future because.........
I believe less people will move overseas in the future because...........

Do you think it's good to live in an international society?

Yes, I would say so. In my experience.............
Yes and no because.............
No, not really because...............


SCHOOL

Did you enjoy school?
Yes, I did because............
No, I didn't because.........

What was your favourite subject at school?

My favourite subject at school was................
I didn't really have a favourite subject at school.

What subject were you the best at?

I was good at.............
I not really sure may be it was...............

What was your worst subject at school?

My worst subject was..........
I was good at every subject.

Would you say you were a good student when you were at school?

Yes, I would because.............
No, I guess not because................

Who was your most memorable  teacher at school?

My most memorable teacher at school was..........because............
To be honest I can't remember so much from school.

If you could go back to school and do it all again, would you?

Yes, definitely. I would love to...............
No, definitely not because...............

How important do you think educational is?

I think educational is extremely important..................
If you ask me, educational is .....................

Is there anything you would like to study now?

Yes, I would like to study.............
No, I don't really want to study at the moment.

Is there anything you can't teach?

Yes, you can't teach.........
no, everything can be taught.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

This blog is not belong to AAEOIL. This only publishes information about it

Entradas populares

RECIPES

RECIPES
Click on the picture

FISH AND CHIPS RECIPE

PANCAKES RECIPE

CHAPLIN'S MOVIES

CHAPLIN'S MOVIES
CLICK ON THE PICTURE
Sources where we have find the educational material and movies which are being published in this blog: peliculasid, peliculashd, tucinecom, gnula, peliculas-flv, conecta 2, smotri, mirafriends, seriesyonkis, tv.blinks, esl-lounge, NEF, breakingnews, 5minutenglish, agendaweb, series911, Gnula, danko, teleepisodes, BBC, a4esl, seriales.us.....

MEMENTO DE BUENA FÉ Y COLABORACIÓN CON LAS FUENTES DEL MATERIAL DEL BLOG

El material didáctico y las peliculas contenidas en este blog, tienen el objetivo de ser una herramienta más, para favorecer el aprendizaje de idiomas, y no con ánimo de lucro. Los estudiantes utilizan nuestro blog para estudiar las destrezas que tienen que superar en los exámenes.
Este blog no es responsable del contenido de los enlaces externos para ver series, peliculas, etc. Thanks VK.

Este blog no comercializa ni se lucra de ninguna forma del material publicado en el mismo, cuyas fuentes en su mayoría, es la propia red. Nosotros no publicamos banners ni ningún tipo de publicidad.

En caso de reclamaciones por parte de las fuentes de dicho material, procederemos a eliminarlo de nuestro de blog, de inmediato, ya que nuestra intención ha sido de buena fé, y en ningún momento nos hemos lucrado del material de otros.

VERY IMPORTANT

This blog has been created by a student in a personal way with the aim of sharing the information in it with the rest of the students, therefore the E.O.I.of Lorca has no responsability for the comments or any information contained in this blog.
Thanks to those people who, without partipatining in the contents of the blog, have written giving us their support.
Through this blog we want to thank the teachers for their e-mails of support and good advice which helped us to improve the eoistudents' stuff.
As students we commit grammatical errors when we write our comments which we continue trying to correct.
Thanks also to the many students who have visited the blog and have written telling us how much effort that we have made to make the contents helpful to those who are learning English and they encourage us to continue with this proyect.
The educational material comes from approved sources dedicated to the learning of English. Most of it do not own.
If there are any errors it is because those sources already contain them and not as a result of the work of the creators of the blog, even the books we always use in class contain some errors.