For each sentence, choose the best word or phrase to complete the gap from the choices below.
- This film is boring. Perhaps there's something better on the other ---- .
- My favourite---- is on tonight - it's a really great comedy.
- We watched a brilliant wildlife---- about crocodiles.
- The news is on the othe channel right now. Please---- over so we can watch it.
- I don't like it when they have---- during a film.
- ---- are one of the most important items in children's television.
- The prizes that you can win on---- are getting bigger and better all the time.
- The match is being---- live this afternoon at three o'clock p.m.
- People like TV---- earn millions nowadays.
- Dallas and Dynasty were very famous US ----- during the seventies.
- I don't want to watch this any more. Please pass me the ----- .
- Late at night, not many of the programmes on TV are new. Most of them are---- .