My house is so, so, so small that when the sun comes into my house, I have to leave.
A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor I've got a problem, I've got two
The doctor answers: 'Be quiet, sit down and let's talk all four of us.'
A SCOTISH PRAYER
Heavently Father, bless us,
and keep us all alives:
there are eight of us for dinner,
and there is only enough for five!
Mary: No, mine are brown
An epigram: Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in yourliving room by people you wouldn't have in your home
- What's the definition of mixed emotions?
- Seeing your mother- in-law driving your new car off the edge of a cliff
A big moron and a little moron were standing on a bridge. The big moron fell off.
How come the litle moron didn't?
- He was a little more on (moron)
What happens in the Africa jungle from 6 a.m to 8 a.m every day, even on Sundays?
I can turn you into a Red Indian
- See? I told you! How!
When the waitress in a New York City restaurant brought him the soup du jour, the Englishman was a bit dismayed.
- " Good heavens," he said, " what is this?
- "Why, it's bean soup," she replied
- " I don't care what it has been, " he sputtered. " What is it now?