If you want to read a transcript, you can turn on the English text by clicking the small CC box at the bottom of the video.
Decide the following statements are true or false:
- 1. The speaker argues that only 50% of the population are liars.
- 2. She states that all lies are bad and that we should only tell the truth.
- 3. Nearly a trillion dollars was lost by corporate fraud and deception last year.
- 4. She says that lying is a tool we use to connect who we want to be with who we are.
- 5. Every day you will be lied to between 200 and 300 times.
- 6. Introverted people lie more than extroverted people.
ELEANOR LONGDEN: THE VOICE IN MY HEAD.
Usa las pestañas para ver todo el texto y poder leerlo mientras lo escuchas